Cover Your Essential Bills

Compare Homeowner Income Protection & Save

Protect Your Home & Lifestyle From Only 33p Per Day*

You need to work 16 or more hours per week to qualify for Income Protection.
Please enter the amount you feel you would need to adequately cover your outgoings.
This is the length of time you’d like the policy to run for. You can choose a fixed number of years.
Our brokers are fully authorised by the FCA to provide income protection insurance services. Our brokers include, but not limited to: Lucid International Group Ltd, Equity and General Financial Services Limited. They can compare prices and policies from various insurance providers (the brands featured on our site).

Self Employed Specialists

Being self-employed can have many benefits including flexibility and tax breaks. But as your own boss, you don’t have access to traditional employee benefits such as sick pay. This is why you might want to think about income protection.

Protect Your Home & Lifestyle

Income protection insurance pays you an agreed portion of your salary each month. You can then use the money to cover debt repayment, bills and other costs. Income protection is especially useful for people who want to be sure their mortgage will always be covered.


Up to 70% of your salary could be paid if you’re unable to work.

Protect Your Home & Lifestyle Today With An Income Protection Policy.

*From £0.33p per day is based on 35 year old male, non-smoker, admin assistant, 3 month deferment period, up to £1,000 to be paid out each month for a maximum of two years per individual claim covering him up to the age of 65 at a cost of £10.12 per month.